The normal study period of Macau University of Science & Technology's Master of Architecture program is 2 years. The maximum study period is 3 years (Student enrolled in the academic year of 2019/2020 should refer to the study plan of their enrollment year for details).
- Research Methodology in Design
- Advanced Architectural and Environmental Design
- Special Topics in Building Environmental Control
- Architectural Reuse and Cultural Creativity
- Historical Architecture Conservation and Reuse
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Major in Architecture,Landscape Design, Interior Design, Environment Design, Civil Engineering or related fields
- (Applicants with color blindness and color weakness are rejected)
International11267 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22534 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.