Course content is specified in Human and Veterinary Directives 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC. Participants receive nine module books in each year of the course. The general areas covered are: pharmaceutical, medicinal and analytical chemistry; pharmaceutical processing and drug action, uses and assessment. Participants must also undertake a number of manufacturing facility visits.
The taught component of the course is recognised by the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) as fulfilling the educational requirements related to registration as a Qualified Person.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Unit Processes
- Principles of Drug ActionBiopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Sterile Products
- Pharmacognosy & Pharmaceutical BiologyAprilPharmaceutical Analysis
- Principles of Preformulation
- Systematic PharmacologyMedicinal Chemistry
- Project Management
- Chemotherapy & Drug AssessmentAugustPharmaceutical Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Regulatory AffairsPharmaceutical Biotechnology
- GMP & Design of Manufacturing Facilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Regular mandatory meetings
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted for your application to be considered.
- Applicants are not required to complete the Personal Statement section of the application form, please enter ‘Not Applicable’ in this section.
International11196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11196 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11196 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.