At Design from Macau University of Science & Technology we need professional talents having creativity, integrated qualities and international view and we would also pay afford in this perspective for the development of our faculty. On the other hand, we would keep contact with local and overseas academic units and enterprises for students’ internship so that students could be sophisticated in both theories and practices.
Students at Design from Macau University of Science & Technology will get:
- methodologies and tools needed to manage highly complex design projects, which will involve professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds. Students are asked to directly test the organization of a communication project through team assignments.
- both solid design expertise in the management of communication design project images and thorough visual proﬁciency.
- Communication Design
- Product Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Design Management
- Cultural Heritage Conservation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Major in Arts or related fields
- (Applicants with color blindness and color weakness are rejected)
International13148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26296 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National7848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15697 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- National - $126,000
- International - HKD205,000 (Approx. MOP211,458)
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.