The main career opportunities for graduates in Materials and Nanotechnology are: innovation and development of production, advanced design, planning and scheduling, management of com- plex systems and the qualification and diagnosis of materials.
Graduates from the Materials and Nanotechnology MSc programme from University of Pisa will be able to find employment with companies for development and production, processing of metallics, polymers, ceramics, glassy and composite materials for application in the chemical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, telecommunications, energy, construction, transport, biomedical and environmental sectors as well as the conservation of Cultural Heritage.
- Characterization of Nanoengineered Systems
- Chemistry of Soft Matter
- Computational Material Science
- Electromagnetic Materials and Electron Devices
- Interaction of Electromagnetic Waves
- with Complex Media
- Materials and Devices for Nanoscale Electronics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 83 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science degree or an equivalent first-cycle degree awarded by a foreign university.
- Enrolment onto the Master’s programme is limited (26 places) and requires an admission exam.
- The selection of candidates is divided into two groupings:
- An adequate understanding of English is also necessary (level B1 or equivalent).
- An Internal Evaluation Committee will select applicants based on their application and a teleconference interview.
International407 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 407 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA407 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 407 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Fees depend on the student’s country of origin and vary from €407 to €2,354.
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.