The Online format of Rome Business School ’s Specialized Master Arts and Culture Management aims to introduce and develop an understanding of the concepts, principles, tools and techniques of cultural management, and to highlight how to deal with current issues in the field of culture and arts. Moreover, the programme will equip professionals with analytical and managerial tools expected to help them design effective management strategies while organizing cultural events and managing cultural institutions, galleries, theatres and museums.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Cultural Manager,
- Head of Cultural Events
- Marketing and Communication Manager
- Professional in cultural institutions and both profit and non profit organizations;
- Professional in organizations which, although not belonging to the cultural system, intend to invest in national and supranational projects (sponsorships, patronages);
- Speed Reading & Learning Skills
- Research Methods for
- Basic Accounting
- How to Use the CiscoWebex Platform
- The Art of Managing International Arts&Culture
- Management of Cultural and Creative Industries
- Management of Cultural Institutions
- Legal and Economic Perspectives of
- Arts & Culture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership Liberal Arts View 128 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.