With our University of Southern Queensland's Master of Clinical Psychology - Advanced Entry you can learn high-level clinical skills to become prepared for entry into the Clinical Registrar program leading to Clinical Endorsement.
About this Program
- Our USQ Psychology and Counselling Clinics, located in Ipswich and Toowoomba, provide services for the community including therapy services, and, developmental and cognitive assessments for children, adolescents and adults of all ages. Services are provided by postgraduate students who are provisionally registered psychologists working under the supervision of our USQ Supervisory team, who are registered Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists, and are approved supervisors under the Psychology Board of Australia.
- The coursework component is offered as mandatory on-campus and online workshops. See the 'Degree structure' section for more details.
- Graduates of this degree can work as a fully registered General Psychologist in the public and private sectors, and as a Clinical Psychologist following completion of the Clinical Psychology registrar program.
Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues
Comprehensive Psychological Assessment
Research Applications for Psychologists
Child and Adolescent Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 198 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)-accredited masters (coursework) degree in Psychology, or have held General Registration as a Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia for a minimum duration of 12 months.
In addition, applicants are also asked to submit the following for consideration as part of their application:
- provide two referee reports1 and a 1-2 page report which addresses the Master of Clinical Psychology
- be assessed in a face-to-face interview with a panel of School staff, including completion of the USQ Psychology Competency examination.
- provide an academic transcript demonstrating strong academic performance
- provide a CV of your work and study history. Applicants who have not completed a four-year bachelor degree or Masters in Psychology degree within the last three years, will be required to demonstrate how they have maintained up-to-date knowledge and skills.
International30320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30320 AUD per year during 12 months.
National25600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25600 AUD per year during 12 months.
- External/Online: AUD 30320
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.