This MSc in Project Management programme offered at University of Limerick has PMI accreditation.
Specifically it will
- Introduce the fundamental principles of project management, frameworks processes and developing theories used in explaining how new project assets achieve business benefits in a change environment.
- Provide learners with the competencies to manage groups and teams and to interact effectively with project stakeholders
- Demonstrate project management best practice in managing human, physical and financial resources throughout the project lifecycle.
- Introduce the principles of how to manage change through portfolios, programmes and projects in line with organisational strategic objectives.
- Explore commercial management of projects including capital budgeting, project appraisal, outsourcing business case development
- Show how projects and project management maturity models can be interpreted and integrated within individual and organisational development initiatives
- Introduce the concepts and theories of corporate and social responsibility and provide a framework for planning and evaluating the actions and performance of a project in the context of sustainable and socially responsible activity.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Knowledge & Information Management in Project Environments
- Project Management Science & Principles
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Project Planning and Control
- People and Behaviour in Projects
- Decision Analysis & Judgement in Projects
- Research in Projects and Organisations
- Commercial Management of Projects
- International Project Management
- Project Leadership & Governance
- Project Management Simulation
- Research Project A -In Company or
- Project B - Confirmation Paper
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management View 22 other Masters in Project Management in Ireland
- Full degree transcript and certificates/awards (including English translation if applicable)
- English language qualifications (if English is not your first language)
- References if desired
- A copy of your birth certificate (long document)
International13397 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13397 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7853 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7853 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.