With this University of Southern Queensland's Master of Information Technology Specialisation Software Development you can choose from three specialisations, including Computing Technology, Network Engineering and Software development.
About this Program
- Gain the advanced technical and analytical skills required to work as a professional in a range of work settings.
- Study with the No.1 uni in Australia for postgraduate computing and information systems overall educational experience, student support and teaching quality (Good Universities Guide, 2022).
- Graduates from the Master of Information Technology, who have completed certain courses, may be eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Computing Technology
- Network Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- IT Technology
- Software Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesMathematics Informatics & Information Technology Software Engineering View 123 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS: QLD 00244B, NSW 02225M
- Completion of an Australian university three year Bachelor degree in any area, or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience equivalent to a qualification at AQF Level 7.
International29680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29680 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24560 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 8021
- External/Online: AUD 29680
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.