At Nursing (Clinical Leadership) offered by the University of the Sunshine Coast you will prepare for clinical leadership, research and advanced practice roles. You'll develop advanced knowledge and expertise in project design and management (research or quality improvement) and participate in continuing professional development.
- Clinical education
- Clinical practice
- Leadership in Clinical Practice
- Learning and Teaching in the Practice Environment
- Research in Health Care
- Qualitative Research: Approaches and Practice
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Special Project: Evaluating Practice Knowledge
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Sciences View 314 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 080425A
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed a Bachelor qualification (AQF level 7) in nursing from a recognised tertiary education provider. Applicants who are Registered Nurses registered in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) who do not have a Bachelor qualification may be considered for admission based on extensive industry experience and will require approval by the Program Leader.
- The Master of Nursing (Clinical Leadership) offers a limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) as well as domestic fee paying places. Offers for both CSP and fee paying places will be made after the application due date for the program.
International2900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2900 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Commonwealth supported places / fee per 12 unit course: A$2,337
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.