The Savitribai Phule Pune University's faculties at the Department of Law upgrade the syllabus periodically to meet the new challenges and exigencies in the concerned area of Law. Since its establishment, the department over the years has awarded more than hundred doctorates on various facets of law.
What you will learn
The focus of the Department of Law at Savitribai Phule Pune University is the inter relationship of Law with Science and Technology, Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Consumer Law, International Trade and Commercial Law, International Law, Constitution and Administrative Law and Criminal Law aspects.
- Criminal Law
- Comparative Public Law
- Law and Justice in a Globalised World
- Research Methodology and Legal Writing
- Health Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Criminology and Penology
- Media Laws
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree / marksheets - originals with photocopies
- Passport (first and last page copy)
- Visa copy
- Updated R.P. copy
- All documents need to be translated into English
- It is mandatory that the mark sheet is attested by the Ministry of Education or the Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission, i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
- If the marksheet is from a Foreign University, an Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Equivalence Certificate is mandatory.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International1993 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1993 USD per year during 12 months.
National1328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1328 USD per year during 12 months.
- Students from Maharashtra: ₹54000
- Outside Maharashtra: ₹108000
- SAARC countries: ₹108000
- Foreign: ₹162000
- Entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.