- The Microbiology programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- The Department established in 1964 is one of the oldest and pioneer Microbiology departments in the country. The department has made a steady progress in teaching and research since its establishment and has been recognized by various Government agencies including Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Ministry of Science & Technology for special assistance under various programmes. The graduates from this department are already employed in various National/International academic, research and industrial organizations.
- Medical Microbiology
- Food Microbiology
- Industrial Microbiology
- Immunology Environmental Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Microbiology from Panjab University B.Sc (Pass or Hons) from any other University or must have studied Microbiology as one of the elective subject during three years in B.Sc.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.