The Department of Physical Education at Savitribai Phule Pune University strives towards excellence in the fields of Physical Education, Sports, Yoga & Allied Sciences (PSYA).
This M.A. Yoga programme has the following aims:
- To develop highly skilled scholars in the field of Yoga
- To master the competencies and skills needed to become a professional Yoga resource person
- To be sensitive about emerging issues in Yoga
- To develop in the students an inquiring mind & ability to understand the true nature and to solve the innermost questions
- To provide opportunity for creativity, self-expression & provide information on continued professional growth
- Yoga Upanishads
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga Practices
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga and Mental Health
- Yoga: Health and Fitness Management
- Yoga and Spirituality
- Yoga, Diet and Nutrition
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 13 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A candidate who has passed B.A. Yoga, OR
- Any graduate with Yoga as a Principle/Optional subject at degree level from any recognized Institute/University, OR
- Any graduate with one year Diploma in Yoga from any recognized Institute/University.
- English proficiency: all foreign students from non-English speaking countries have to take the English Proficiency Test (EPT)
International739 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 739 USD per year during 24 months.
National493 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 493 USD per year during 24 months.
- Students from Maharashtra: ₹20000
- Outside Maharashtra: ₹40000
- SAARC countries: ₹40000
- Foreign: ₹60000
- Entrance fee (International): $1097
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.