- The institute set up in the pre-independent India, at Lahore, in 1944 has a prestigious and long history. The institute hosted Pharmaceutical Sciences Oration by a Nobel Laureate, Prof. Ben Feringa and other mega events including global alumni meet to commemorate its Platinum Jubilee Year in 2019. The Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved B. Pharmacy (4 year) program and M. Pharmacy courses in 6 disciplines: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, and Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance are offered at UIPS.
- More than 1800 graduates, almost 1300 Postgraduates and 255 Ph.Ds are the proud alumni of the institute. We are proud of our best-placed, world renowned alumni occupying highest positions of Presidents and CEO in multinational and national pharma industry, research organizations, CSIR labs, academia and drug control administration. Students of UIPS perform excellently in National tests like GPAT and other professional and social contests, and a usual of 100% employment.
- To contribute to society through the pursuit of education, research, dissemination and application of knowledge.
- Encourage new ideas to strengthen the education and research ecosystem so as to result in innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Devise suitable curricular and co-curricular activities for all round growth of students.
- Create a state-of-the-art academic ambience nurturing critical thinking.
- Ensure dissemination of latest and updated theoretical knowledge coupled with well-designed practical training to the students.
- Inculcate the values of professional ethics, discipline and zeal to excel in the students.
- Rendering professional services for the benefit of society by adopting entrepreneurial approach, international standards and ethical values.
- Producing quality professionals & innovative pharmaceutical products.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B. Pharm. from AICTE/PCI approved Institutions/ Universities with valid GPAT score*. For NRI Category, B. Pharm. with valid GPAT/GRE (General).
- Admission to all M. Pharm. Courses is made on the basis of combined merit calculated from aggregate marks obtained in B. Pharm. 4-years Course (30% weightage) and GPAT score (70% weightage).
- *The Non-GPAT candidates will also be considered for admission in the Self-Finance courses, only if the seat(s) remain vacant after admitting all GPAT-qualified candidates, provided that their overall percentage of B. Pharm. marks is not less than 60%.
International2225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2225 USD per year during 24 months.
National2225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2225 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 1,65,170 (Self Finance Course)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.