Through an integrated learning experience, the aim of the Global Business and Negotiation program at the University of Salamanca is to produce a new breed of professionals who are fluent in the global languages of business, negotiation, politics, economics, and culture.
This fluency and the associated analytical capacity should allow graduates to pursue careers in the private and public sectors, non-profits, and academia, and allow them to freely move between those sectors as their careers evolve.
They will learn to think critically and plan negotiations strategies that best suit different kinds of international issues and problems in relation to business and global trade, are able to understand corporate ethics and social responsibility and how political and economic environments have made these strategic concerns of the global firm.
What you'll learn
The curricula offers a mix of practicums and theoretical courses. It prepares its graduates to work successfully in any modern organization, whether geared to business or public/social service.
Unlike the traditional Master’s in Business Administration, the PIMN does not attempt to address all conceivable aspects of the typical for-profit enterprise. It includes an emphasis in the administration of not-for-profit organizations, and focuses on the core disciplines of every modern organization plus the single most important skill demanded by senior managers in all modern organizations: negotiation. These aspects are taught by comparatively few traditional MBA programs.
- Methods and Theory in Global and International Studies
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- History of International Relations
- Global Migration
- Negotiation: Theory and Practice
- Multiculturalism in the Contemporary World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Finance International Business View 76 other Masters in International Business in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree in areas that match and/or provide an adequate background for the selected concentration.
- A statement of purpose.Give a brief statement outlining your reasons for undertaking a graduate program, your interest in a particular area of specialization, your past academic work, and your plans for future occupation or profession. No more than two pages.
- A satisfactory level of mastering of the English language is required. If the candidate’s undergraduate training has not been in English or if his/her mother tongue is not English, the University of Salamanca may require an English as a Foreign Language Test. If the applicant belongs to a partner institution of our Global and International Studies Program, that institution is responsible fortesting the candidate’s English proficiency.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Student Visas
International7990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3995 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA7990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3995 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.