- The Hospital Management programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- In pursuit of further excellence in the domain of management, Faculty of Business Management & Commerce, Panjab University, in its golden jubilee year 2008-09, launched another star Institute, University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). The Institute draws on the academic strength and resources of Punjab University. UIAMS offers management programmes in sectoral areas and streams so as to fulfill the growing needs of the industry, and requirement of managerial discipline in the following sunrise and booming sectors of corporate world.
- The sectoral MBA programmes are supplemented with specialization in a core functional area of management i.e. Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Operations. The rigorous course structure thus fine-tunes managerial specialization with competencies of domain specific knowledge.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 29 other Masters in Management Studies in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS/ B. Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) /B.Voc. (Hospital Management) of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50%* marks in the aggregate.
- B.Sc (Medical)/B.Sc. (Biotechnology)/ B.Sc. (Biochemistry) of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50%* marks in the aggregate.
International3416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1708 USD per semester during 24 months.
National3416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1708 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Rs. 126185
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.