- The Human Resource programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- The rechristening of the Department of Commerce and Business Management as University Business School (UBS) in 1995 by the Panjab University, symbolizes the recognition of completeness and maturity of the Department as a center of management education in India. The transformation from a Department to a school has given it a distinct identity as a 'School of Thought'. The philosophy of the management education at the UBS is built on an integrative value system. It is motivated by duty bound work ethics, human approach and scientific temper. The philosophy of the school is translated into a mission of creating wholesome personality of human beings with a view to produce effective managers, researchers and teachers. Modern attitude, practical wisdom, knowledge and skill relevant for management are deeply ingrained in the students.
- The school uses rigorous multifaceted pedagogy with an effective interface with the industry to translate the mission into action. It creates opportunities for its students to enhance their understanding of economic, social and political environment to broaden their horizon not only to adjust to change but to become catalyst, and to develop their power to conceptualize, decide and communicate.
- The faculty of the UBS trained in India and abroad, has earned international recognition in the industry and academia. The students produced by the school have made a mark in the world of business. The school has been recognized by the University Grants Commission under Special Assistance Programme for the following thrust areas, Supply Chain Management, Accounting and Business Finance-Social Responsibility and Human Resources Accounting (HRA), Investment Decision Making and Innovative Financing (with special reference to corporate social responsibility and HRA.The University Grant Commission has also covered the University Business School under its prestigious ASIHHS Program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 29 other Masters in Management Studies in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelors Degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University **. ORA pass in the final examination conducted by the
- (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England OR
- (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England OR
- (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India OR
International235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 235 USD per year during 24 months.
National235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 235 USD per year during 24 months.
- Rs. 17365
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.