- The Political Science programme is offered at the Panjab University.
- Ranked highly in terms of research, teaching interface, the Department is served by faculty of international repute. It has been designated by the UGC as a Department of Career Advancement. The Department has recently been upgraded from SAP to CAS - I for a period of five years beginning from April, 2016. The Department invites distinguished visiting scholars and holds workshops and conferences under this programme. In addition, the department also annually holds Shahid Bhagat Singh Memorial Lecture, Professor Pradeep Kumar Memorial Lecture and J.C. Anand Memorial Lecture. It has a vibrant Political Science Society, membership to which is compulsory for all the students. The Department is also running successfully an Electoral Literacy Club and a Movie Club.
- The faculty has published extensively in the form of books, monographs, reports, articles, reviews, commentaries, perspectives and research papers in reputed national and international journals. Some of the faculty members have also been on the editorial boards of reputed international journals.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 20 other Masters in Political Science in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Bachelors Degree with 45% marks in Political Science, or 50% marks in the aggregate. Or B.A. with 45% marks in any social science discipline. Or B.A. with honors in the subject of Political Science or B.Sc. (Hons.) Or Masters Degree examination in any other subject.
International141 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 141 USD per year during 24 months.
National141 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 141 USD per year during 24 months.
- 10400 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.