During your studies you will be firmly rooted in understanding the global supply chain and we’ll provide you a broad knowledge of the principles and concepts underlying the strategic and operational performance of organisations in relation to one another within the international supply chain. You’ll build on your practical skills by analysing realistic data to explore the questions you might confront in an operations role and in a global supply chain environment.
Careers and employabilityAt Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate Management and Global Supply Chain Management degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.Graduates from this course from Nottingham Trent University, have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- logistics manager
- acquisitions sales manager
- supply chain consultant
- organisational development consultant
- Principles of Management
- Managing in Organisations
- Contexts of Management
- Data Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
- Strategic Operations
- Global Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1924 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Two years (placement year)
- National: £12,385 (£11,000 in year one and £1,385 in year two)
- International: £19,385 (£18,000 in year one and £1,385 in year two)
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.