Edith Cowan University’s Professor Greg Haff, Postgraduate Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) Coordinator, has been awarded the National Strength and Conditioning Association’s Impact Award, recognising his outstanding contribution as a researcher, coach and expert in the field. Ready to learn from the best?
Possible future job titles ofter graduating the Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning)
Personal Trainer, Sports Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach (at amateur and elite level)
- Research and Computer Methods in Strength and Conditioning
- Strength and Conditioning 1 - Physiology
- Applied Biomechanics in Strength and Conditioning
- Advanced Resistance Training
- Strength and Conditioning - Practicum
- Physiological Tests for Elite Athletes
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesSports Sciences Kinesiology View 22 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS IPC 00279B
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed a Bachelor degree in Sports Science, Human Movement, Physical Education, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or a similar program of study. In particular, an undergraduate background in human anatomy and physiology is required.
- Academic admission requirements (Band 8) may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline; or
- Where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience.
- IELTS Academic Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0);
- Bachelor degree from a country specified on the English Proficiency Bands page;
- Successfully completed 0.375 EFTSL of study at postgraduate level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
International33100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33100 AUD per year during 18 months.
National21250 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21250 AUD per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.