Students of the Information Technology Management program from United Arab Emirates University learn how to integrate information systems technology expertise and management skills to effectively implement organizational solutions. This combination of advanced technical knowledge and management skills with organizational strategy put graduates of this program in a position to succeed as IT leaders and technical experts.
- Develop in depth knowledge in information systems and technologies.
- Integrate information systems technology expertise and management skills to effectively implement organizational solutions.
- Lead IT projects and take a major role in building tomorrow’s economy.
- Improve their skills and expand their knowledge for life-long learning and professional growth.
Program Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced understandings of the complex body of knowledge that involve the different IT management approaches.
- Evaluate in depth enterprise architectures for developing and delivering products and services to the marketplace.
- Develop ethically project work or research that contributes significantly to the current business needs and compliant with cutting-edge technology.
- Develop enterprise-wide IT management skills and expand the knowledge for lifelong learning and professional development.
- Critically analyze, synthesize, and make use of management information to solve complex IT management problems
- Demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills in a teamwork environment.
- Information Systems Management
- Applied Data Mining
- Enterprise Computing
- Knowledge Management
- Managing the IT Venture
- IT Legislation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Engineering Management Data Science & Big Data View 12 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Arab Emirates
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work;
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research; and
- A score of at least 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic exam or equivalent, for all disciplines delivered predominantly in English
International11160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 558 EUR per credit during 18 months.
National11160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 558 EUR per credit during 18 months.
2400 Fee per Credit Hour (AED)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.