Mechanical Engineering graduates from United Arab Emirates University are expected to deal with moving devices and complex systems. Students learn about materials, design, manufacturing, solid and fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, control, and instrumentation, to understand mechanical systems.
Specialized ME subjects include energy conversion, energy management, air conditioning, turbomachinery, composite materials and materials processing, combustion, fracture mechanics, selected topics in mechatronics and vibration, control engineering, introduction to robotics, selected topics in manufacturing and design, maintenance engineering, biomechanics and selected topics in bioengineering.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills ethically for solving mechanical engineering problems and drawing conclusions.
- Conduct mechanical engineering studies utilizing experimental, computer software and other modern tools.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to present technical and research work.
- Conduct independently and with a team quality scientific and applied research.
- Analytical Techniques in Engineering
- Advanced Dynamics
- Advanced Solid Mechanics
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering Seminar
- Advanced Mechanical Vibrations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
Total credit hours is 30 for thesis and 33 for no-thesis
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United Arab Emirates
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work;
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research; and
- A score of at least 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic exam or equivalent, for all disciplines delivered predominantly in English
International7440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 EUR per credit during 18 months.
National7440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 EUR per credit during 18 months.
1600 Fee per Credit Hour (AED)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.