Our Specialized Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, under the patronage of Castel Volognano (Chianti area), aims to develop professionals who will embark on a career in the tourism sector. The program will also allow professionals to build a tourist offer that integrates local cultures, environments and flavors through an approach aimed at increasing knowledge of the most advanced techniques in the world of hospitality management.
The Volognano Castle is located in the heart of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini area and is an Italian excellence in the production of young and aged wines IGT Chianti Colli Fiorentini, grappa, extra virgin olive oil and Vin Santo.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: to guarantee this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group, market leader in university and continuing professional education.
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Travel consultants;
- Travel Manager,
- Organizers of fundraising activities aimed at promoting tourism activities within public and private entities and companies;
- Collaborators of Tour Operators and Travel Agencies for the creation of tourist offers;
- Housing manager
- Understanding Tourism: It's Origins,
- Digital Tourism, Communication&
- Tourism Sales Techniqucs
- Global Tourism and Its Systems
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Start Ups
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU/EEA deadline- up to 3 weeks before the start
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 18 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission process is aimed to verify the candidate’s eligibility to attend the Master. The candidate’s academic history, previous experiences in the topics covered in the Master and motivation will be matters of the evaluation.
- Complete the online application form, submit your CV or resume in English, and Cover letters.
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.