- The study Sustainable coastal and ocean engineering course at the Roma Tre University, whose activation is scheduled for the academic year, is aimed at training professionals capable of guaranteeing the protection and sustainable development of the coastal and marine environment (protection of coasts and inland waters, pollution control, protection of water quality, etc.), through (i) tools for the management and planning of the territory and its resources, (ii) the design and construction of civil infrastructures, both coastal and marine (ports, transport infrastructures, reclamation works, defense works, platforms, etc.) , (iii) the redevelopment of the territory and the adaptation of existing structures.
- The knowledge and skills acquired aim to meet the urgent needs for development and protection of the environment and populations, taking into account the growing anthropization, its effects on the sensitive marine and coastal environment, and climate change.
- Marine Ecosystems and Bio-Resource
- Ocean Dynamics
- Ocean Sensing and Monitoring
- Transport Phenomena in Fluids
- Marine Geotechnics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 6 other Masters in Marine Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enroll, you must:
- have a degree (or obtain it within the terms indicated in the Rector’s Call for Admissions)
- apply following enrollment procedures
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.