Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) ties closely with the development of domestic technology industry but also makes good use of the plentiful research resources available here in National Chiao Tung University.
Students at Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will:
- grasp the trend of English teaching in the E generation,
- integrate the most updated theory learned into their teaching practices.
- immerse in the academic atmosphere and reach out to broader research directions.
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- English for Science and Technology
- Pedagogy and Research
- An application form (including a statement of study plan written in Chinese or English).
- A photocopy version of the diploma of the highest degree achieved or any other equivalent document(s) (translated into Chinese or English and certified by a Taiwan foreign office), and a full English transcript of academic records should be handed in at the time of application.
- A photocopy of transcript in English or Chinese.
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes.
- A statement of health condition, including a report of AIDS tests, issued by a practicing physician.
- A statement of financial support for study.
- A photocopy of passport or other equivalent supporting documents.
International3662 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1831 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.