At Biophotonics from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) we offer a multitude of elective courses for specific and deeper insights into the electronic optical or biomedical field.
Students at Biophotonics from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will:
- learn important aspects of biophotonics & biomedical optics,
- become conversant and aware of the basic principles and the current trend of this rapidly developing field.
- Bioanalytical chemistry in Micro biosensors
- Apply Optics
- Principle and applications of optical tomography
- Advanced Stem cell Biology
- Machine learning in biomedical application
- Photonics Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Machine Learning View 15 other Masters in Biology in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions application form
- Study plan
- Certificate of highest educational level
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International4454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2227 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.