Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) provides comprehensive curricula in general chemistry, analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, and biochemistry to medical, dental, nursing, medical technology, and undergraduate life sciences students.
Students at Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) will:
- develop skills that allow them to continue teaching themselves through their careers.
- develop imaginative and logic thinking, and become fully prepared for a career in related academic or industrial fields.
- Molecular biology,
- Cell biology,
- Developmental biology,
- Structural biology,
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMicrobiology Biochemistry Genetics View 11 other Masters in Biochemistry in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admissions application form
- Study plan
- Certificate Of highest educational level
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof Of English language proficiency
- Financial Statement
International4454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2227 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.