The Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon (FDUL) and ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics & Management (ISEG) have jointly created a new program that will give students the capacity to face the problems of their future clients from an interdisciplinary perspective, joining Law and Management: the Master in Law and Management from University of Lisbon.
It enables graduates in Economics, Management and Finance to understand and cope with the risks and legal challenges of their professional and business projects.
This is an innovative, intensive, and demanding program, in English as a general rule, that will challenge students to solve cases from an integrated perspective of Law and Management, anticipating the experience they will live in their professional life.
- Corporate Law and Liability
- Company Taxation
- Labour Law
- Public Sanctioning Law and Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Motivation letter in English (one page);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Two recommendation letters;
- English proficiency certificate (if you have one);
- Photocopy of a citizen’s card or identity card(1), or passport in the case of foreign students;
- Passport-sized photo;
- Certificate of completion of a Bachelor’s/Master's degree, which states the final average grade, with a breakdown by subject;
- Certificate of completion of postgraduate courses (if applicable);
- Holders of a Bachelor's degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance;
- Holders of a 1st study cycle foreign higher education degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance, which is administered in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a country which has adopted this Process;
- Holders of a foreign higher education degree in Law, Management, Economics, or Finance, that is recognised as satisfying the objectives of the Bachelor's degree by the Scientific Boards of both FDUL and ISEG;
International4533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- For the 1st and 2nd semesters (courses): € 4,000
- For the 3rd semester (final master paper): € 2,800
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.