The Controlled Fusion and Plasma Technologies programme is offered at the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI.
- high-tech industries and knowledge-based businesses:
- international thermonuclear program and international ITER project;
- academic institutes and centers exploring plasma and plasma-like matter, including extreme states, space and laboratory conditions
- companies dealing with innovative technological applications of plasma in the fields of production, ecology, medicine.
- Students form a basic understanding about the methods of diagnostics, parameter operation and production of plasma («Low Temperature Plasma Physics», «Hot Plasma and Controlled Fusion», «Plasma Facilities» etc.).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport photocopy, including all the pages containing relevant information about the owner;
- Medical certificate issued by an official healthcare authority of country confirming that the applicant has no contra-indications for studying in Russia;
- Negative AIDS/HIV test certificate issued by an official healthcare authority of country;
- Original and Copy of education certificates along with the list of subjects studied and grades scored.
- your personal data (e-mail address and current contact phone number);
- academic program you are willing to obtain;
- your level of Russian language proficiency.
International4350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2175 USD per semester during 24 months.
National4350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2175 USD per semester during 24 months.
- Semester tuition fee, rub: 159300
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.