The course in Safety Engineering for Transport, Logistics, and Production from University of Genoa combines traditional lessons with:
- lab activities and development of projects
- intensive seminars and courses
- (elective) internships in industry or in a research labs
- (elective) study periods abroad
All classes are taught in English.
Job opportunities (as experienced by graduated in previous Academic Years)
- research structures (universities, research centers, ...)
- engineering companies and/or large professional firms operating in the field of design, implementation, security management with reference of the transport and territorial systems
- public and private institutions that handle large lines infrastructure (railways, highways, ...)
- government (municipalities, provinces, regions, port authorities, ...)
- Safe Industrial Production Principles
- Principles Of Production And Industrial Safety Engineering
- Production Quality And Sustainability
- Transport Safety Law
- Safety And Maritime Transport Law
- European Union Law And Transport Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 5 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You can apply for admission if you have either:
- a Bachelor degree (of at least 180 CFU/ECTS)
- a laurea
- at least 180 CFU/ECTS
- You can access this course only if you have obtained a degree or an equivalent qualification (bachelor's degree, a direct school for special purposes - 3 years), if you meet the curricular requirements and if you successfully pass the Prerequisites assessment.
- Adequate knowledge of the English language equivalent at least to the B2 level.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
From 0 to 3000 euros per year.
Living costs for Genoa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.