The department of software engineering provides excellent computing facilities and ensures the enhancement of practical knowledge of students.
The department provides a comprehensive range of facilities necessary for computer use and library of programs and packages for solving scientific, engineering, commercial and social problems. The department is equipped with computer labs having Pentium machines.
These laboratories are accessible to all the students and teachers and also linked through the state of the art network environment for retrieving information. The department now exists and excels in the newly created faculty of Engineering.
The advancement in the field of software engineering by producing research contributions of international standards. The solution to the real world problems with respect to software and automation. The Software Engineering program is offered at Government College University Faisalabad.
The recognition of the department at multiple levels due to its research and software development activities. To educate the students to become research oriented software engineers that are confidant and meet the international standards
- Advanced Requirements Engineering
- Advanced Software System Architecture
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Machine Learning Applications in Software Engineering
- Business Process Re-Engineering Research Techniques and Methods for Software Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 37 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 785 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 785 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 57400/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.