The faculty of the Mathematics program at Government College University Faisalabad recognizes this and strives to ensure that the student learner obtains this knowledge. At the same time, the faculty contributes to the discipline by fundamental research in pure and applied mathematics, statistics, and mathematics education.
The Department of Mathematics will offer courses and programs of study that will ensure that the student learner will be able to contribute to today’s society.
The students will obtain abilities to critically assess numerical and graphical information; learn to formulate strategies for solving problems; and acknowledge the importance of being intellectually curious throughout their adult lives.
The Department, through its faculty, will continue to contribute to the body of knowledge of the discipline, whether in traditional research, applied research, or research in the teaching of Mathematics.
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Vector and Tensor Analysis
- Point Set Topology
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis-
- Numerical Analysis
- Algebraic Number Theory
- Fluid Mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Natural Sciences View 12 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
National424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 15500/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.