The Department of Zoology from Government College University Faisalabad is home to multidisciplinary approaches towards vast areas of biological sciences.
The Department believes in its uplifting at world recognized level through imparting outstanding teaching and research by awarding degree in academic programs of BS, MSc, MS /MPhil and PhD in Zoology. Recently department has recruited foreign qualified PhD faculty members to broaden the teaching and research horizon to face the modern challenges in the field of Science and Technology. Entomology, Fish Nutrition and Wet labs have been established to extend its infrastructure.
Department has research project under INSPIRE Program (British council-Higher Education Commission funded project) and its two extension programs SPEKE and TNE on its credit. Moreover various other projects funded by Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) and Higher Education Commission are being running in the Department.
Mission of the Zoology program
To meet the dire need of coming decades, the Department of Zoology is committed to impart updated education, to deliver society-oriented and need-based research, to develop an integrated program to enhance fisheries resources and their management, to hold regular seminars by invited speakers and subject specialists for the scientific grooming of students and faculty and to develop collaboration both at national and international levels.
- Structure and Functions of Macro molecules
- Developmental Biology
- Advanced Environmental Biology
- Animal Physiology
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Research Methodology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
National424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 212 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 15500/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.