To be a leading College in transformative and innovative education in the field of Public Health, guided by National imperatives and a strong commitment to socially responsive education.
The Public Health program from Government College University Faisalabad will strive for excellence in professional and teaching excellence, as well as in the development of National and global linkages in disease prevention, health education, medical research and development of global health related to the concern areas.
Public Health Science is a multidisciplinary field that has changed over the years. However, an effective public health system is as urgent as it has ever been. A public health Professional receives education and training in a wide range of disciplines but aim at improving health through a population focus.
Public Health education and training not only includes the five long-recognized core components of public health (i.e., epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, health services administration and social and behavioral sciences) but new areas are also considered these days as essentials of public health: disease-control, reproductive and child health, informatics, genomics, communication, cultural and social diversity, community-based participatory research, policy and law, global health and ethics.
Public health professionals’ education and preparedness should be of concern to everyone for this will improve the health of the populations.
- Basic Epidemiology
- Basic Biostatistics
- Communicable and Non communicable disease control
- Environmental Health and Disaster Management
- Computer applications in Public health
- Applied Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Health system analysis and health policy
- Field visits and Seminar
- Social and Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- Research Methods in Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 16 other Masters in Health Sciences in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 671 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 671 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 49000 sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.