MissionTo provide the knowledge and infrastructure to develop Eastern Medicine. Department of Eastern Medicine aims to build capacity of the common people (society) and the professionals to understand Eastern Medicine. This mission of the Department of Eastern Medicine goes well together to execute advance studies and research. The Phytomedicine program is offered at Government College University Faisalabad.
FeaturesA number of latest books on the subject of Eastern Medicine and Surgery have been purchased and placed in the departmental library for ready reference to the students. In addition, students are encouraged to get electronic copies of latest research papers related their area of research by contacting relevant authors, institutions and publishers etc.
- Medicinal Plants for Developing Eastern Medicine Drugs
- Designing Clinical Research
- Special Problem
- Research and Thesis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
minimum 24 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 9 other Masters in Human Medicine in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.