MissionTo develop future pharmacist who could better lead as educationist, regulatory affairs manager, researcher, industrial pharmacist, community, hospital and clinical practitioner in Pakistan and beyond.Pharmacy is a life saving healthcare profession. In recent times, paradigm shift in the national and international healthcare systems have fuelled desire to upgrade the medical services in a modern healthcare system.
This concept has also revolutionized the service providing approach of the Pharmacy profession which has now developed into a multi-disciplinary profession. Currently, due to various health related issues there is need to develop new potent synthetic and biotech drugs as well as new drug delivery systems.
This has substantially shifted the responsibility of Pharmacists towards appropriate use of modern medicines so as to ensure optimum drug therapy and protecting the public from associated adverse drug reactions. It is therefore necessary to prepare and groom Pharmacists for future professional responsibilities and challenges. The Pharmaceutics program is offered at Government College University Faisalabad .
- Provide quality education to students, who shall meet pharmaceutical and clinical needs of society and the globe.
- Cultivate a conducive environment where faculty and students can carry out studies and research activities.
- Actively participate in healthcare related activites in Pakistan and worldwide.
- Understand how quality medicines are synthesized, developed, manufactured and delivered to patients in accordance with pharmaceutical knowledge, legislation and codes of professional conduct and practice.
- Current Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Advanced Biopharmaceutics
- Nutraceuticals and Cosmetology
- Contemporary Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Quality assurance
- Research Methodology
- Seminar (General)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
minimum 24 credits
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 11 other Masters in Public Health in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.