MissionTo inculcate ideologies, norms and practices of administration among our learning community for achieving the idea of state.
The Department of Public Administration is a dynamic association of public servants, scholars and pupils having a deep rooted interest in improving the policy implementation in public sector organizations.
As a discipline, it is often compared with Business Administration. In fact, it has the added advantage for the prospective students who will have extensive knowledge about effective and efficient methods for running public as well as private organizations after the completion of their respective programs.
Public Administration students from Government College University Faisalabad may pursue careers in public, private and non-governmental organizations.
- Government & Society in Pakistan
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Political & Constitutional Development in Pakistan
- Research Methods & Techniques
- Administrative Law & Accountability
- Financial Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Development
- Local and Electronic Government
- Economics for Public Policy
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 8 other Masters in Public Administration in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 546 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1092 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 546 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 39900/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.