They will become torch bearers of human rights, child rights, women rights and minority rights, contributing immensely to the cause of social justice and just society. The Law program is offered at The Government College University Faisalabad.
The dynamic teaching faculty of Law provides legal education with an Islamic and Pakistani perspective that is relevant to the structure of Pakistani state and society.
The students are encouraged to develop critical and analytical skills by involving themselves in the research activities. Owing to the commitment and efforts of highly professional teaching staff, the Law College has made its name in the legal education.
- Legal Research Methodology and Writing
- Administrative Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Banking Laws
- Law of Evidence
- Comparative Human Rights Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 18 months.
National1506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per semester during 18 months.
Rs. 55000/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.