At Architecture and Urbanism from Czech Technical University (CTU) try out for yourself the main activities an architect or urban planner is devoted to in practice – that is, from sketching to implementing a project. A large choice of elective subjects provides the opportunity to start preparing for professional specialization while you are still in school.
After completing all the requisites, i.e. passing the state exams and defending the master's thesis, it is of course possible to begin practice - whether in one of the architectural studios, as a freelancer or in the state administration. Another option, however, is to continue your education by entering the doctoral studies programme, which, among other things, is a prerequisite for a future academic career.
- Hard Craft And Beautiful Art
- Think Like An Architect
- Building Something
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 6 other Masters in Architecture in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of proper completion of an accredited Bachelor's degree programme in Architecture, or confirmation of ongoing studies. (A certified copy of the diploma will be required upon enrolment)
- For applicants who have obtained a bachelor's degree abroad, the recognition of this degree in the Czech Republic is a condition - nostrification (sufficient for enrolment),
- English language certificate:
- A4 format Portfolio (up to 30 pages and up to 20MB) will include documentation of all school projects or other projects of an architectural or design nature developed by the applicant individually or in a team
- Statement by the applicant for the authorship of the work submitted
- CV and Motivational letter
International5201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5201 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5201 EUR per year during 24 months.
CZK 132 000 per year
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.