Nuclear and Particle Physics from Czech Technical University (CTU) comprises advanced topics of quantum field theory, particle physics, systems of detectors, and data processing. According to the needs of modern research into nuclear physics and physics of elementary particles, students may choose an even more specialized sub-programme by registering for a cluster of core-elective courses on the theory, or experimental aspects, or accelerators.
This is a complex interdisciplinary degree programme preparing students for careers in industry or the academic sphere.
- Particle physics
- Experimental methods
- General theory of relativity
- Physics of heavy ions
- Particle accelerators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biochemistry View 8 other Masters in Biochemistry in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of completed and signed application
- Payment of admission administration fee
- Submission of the secondary school leaving certificate issued by a school based in the Czech Republic or Slovak Republic and the Bachelor Course or Master Course Diploma
- Submission of a proof, that education obtained in a foreign country is of equal standard or has been validated in the Czech Republic
- Competence in English at a level no less B2
- Entrance exam
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 24 months.
66 000 CZK per semester
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.