We pride ourselves on creating a dynamic and internationalized learning environment and are the only master program at Taipei Medical University funded by the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF).
What you'll study
As Taiwan’s first master-level health care management program taught completely in English by experienced faculty, the international MBA Program in School of Health Care Administration offers interdisciplinary courses that cover both theories and practical skills related to health care management. Motivated students will develop scholarly research skills and administrative expertise in health care management.
- Theory of organization & management
- Statistical analysis and practice
- Applied biostatistics
- Smart health integrate management
- Research methods in health service
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 16 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- At least one recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by the referrer.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document Review 60%, Interview 40%
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.