Research at the school of Public Health is supported by TMU allied hospitals and through dual-degree programs offered in conjunction with the University of Southern California; University of California, Los Angeles; Case Western Reserve University, and the School of Medicine at Australia University of Wollongong.
What you'll study
The Program in School of Public Health from Taipei Medical University is designed to give students the ability to analyze and solve public health issues. This aim is accomplished by providing rigorous academic and practical trainings. In addition to a detailed understanding of biostatistics, occupational and environmental epidemiology, community health, and health policy, students will learn problem solving skills, research design and statistical analysis.
To complete their degree, students must design and complete supervised research in a topic of their choice, such as in children’s’ or women’s health, non-communicable disease studies, pollution assessment, occupational hazards, health insurance policy, or health promotion.
- Applied statistics
- Applied epidemiology
- Scientific writing in public health
- Public health practice
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document Review 100%
International1628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per year during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.