Specialty options of the International Program in Nursing from Taipei Medical University include adult (including anesthesia care nursing and nursing administration), gerontological and community health, women, children and adolescent health, and psychiatric nursing. The doctoral program aims to educate advanced nursing researchers and educators.
The program is characterized by:
- Training in four major nursing specialty options.
- Training in leadership in the doctoral program.
- Emphasizing on bio-behavioral science research.
After completing the master's program, students will possess:
- The ability to expand knowledge and skills of his/her specialty in advanced nursing practice.
- Competency in teaching
- The ability to conduct evidence-based health care research
- Communication and coordination abilities that strengthen health care teamwork
- Transcultural literacy and global visions.
- Theory of Nursing
- Research Methodology
- Applied Statistics
- Research Methodology
- Statistics Practicum in Nursing Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 23 other Masters in Health Sciences in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document Review 50%, Interview 50%
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 12 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.