With the collaboration between faculty and clinical groups from diverse backgrounds, we pursue the mission of translational medicine and optimization of drug prescription. Through communication with international scholars, the Program in Clinical Genomics and Proteomics from Taipei Medical University helps expand international perspectives.
What you'll study
The MPCPP provides comprehensive classes in omics science, including genomics biomarkers, molecular diagnostics, molecular diagnostics, proteomics, and bioinformatics. Students at MPCPP perform in-depth investigations of the pathology, molecular mechanisms, current and future prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and drug development for various human genetic diseases. Students also learn the collection, sorting, statistical analysis, presentation, and discussion of research data on genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics, molecular biological knowledge, and technology.
Future career path
The MPCPP places a strong emphasis on hands-on training. Students are trained to use various omics technologies for their research projects, including data analysis, sequencing, mass spectrometry, and cell culturing. After completing the MPCPP, students will have expertise in omics technologies that are directly transferable to careers in research and industry to be academic researchers, analytic chemists, food and drug analysts, geneticists, or molecular geneticists.
- Research ethics
- Special topics in translational biopharmaceuticals
- Genomics biomarkers
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Interview 100%
- All submitted documents should be in English or Chinese.
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.