This International Master in Medicine from Taipei Medical University was particularly designed for international students with expertise in clinical professional, biomedical research and healthcare related education. To accommodate individual aspiration, interests and career goals, IGPM designed more flexible study schemes and courses for students.
What you'll study
Furthermore, students are also allowed and encouraged to take English-taught courses from other disciplines in the TMU campus.
For graduation, students either pursuing PhD or master degree should take and complete the required and elective courses with minimal total 30 credits including 18 credits from the required courses and 12 credits from the elective courses in PhD program, while 12 credits from the required courses and 18 credits from the elective courses in master program. In addition, students are absolutely required to submit and successful defense their thesis (for master) or dissertation (for PhD) to win degree and diploma.
Learning outcomesIGPM provides the first-rate educational environment and ensure all future alumni are elite scholars or scientists, who can initiate research proposals, conduct and execute research projects independently and play the significant roles in their own professional fields. Furthermore, we expect IGPM alumni can bridge TMU to their homeland countries for strengthening international collaborations in medicine and biomedical research, leading to win-win situation for each participated institution.
- These courses are categorized into four areas including (I) Molecular Medicine, (II) Clinical Research, (III) Prevention and Evidence-Based Medicine, and (IV) Medical Education (Master only).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Molecular Sciences Health Sciences View 23 other Masters in Health Sciences in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Interview 100%
International1628 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per year during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.