What are you going to learn?
The Master in Technological Innovation at University of Navarra arises from the demand of companies seeking hybrid profiles that combine business knowledge and new technologies. These profiles will have a transversal vision of technology aimed at creating value in companies through innovation.
Some of the most relevant professional opportunities are:
- Ok icon Technology business consulting
- Ok icon Design and implementation of innovation strategies
- Icon ok Development of collaborative environments with start-ups and technological research agents
- Icon ok Agile methodologies and development of entrepreneurship and innovation culture.
Optimization and decision making
Strategic direction in digital environments
Ethical Challenges in Technological Environments
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 5 other Masters in Engineering Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of undergraduate studies (original or certified copy).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of recommendation, academic work, Certificate / English title, cover letter, or reasoned report
- 1 passport-size photograph.
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport (only valid for non-Spanish).
- Payment of € 100 for processing costs (Non-refundable).
International15525 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15525 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA15525 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15525 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.