The output of this Computer Science program from King Abdulaziz University is considered an important enrichment of the academic and industrial community in the kingdom.
Some of the program’s objectives include: providing specialists of high calibre in computer science, knowledge of computing systems, and advanced computing information as they are highly needed in executing developmental plans. The program also aims to orient students and prepare them to conduct more scientific research and develop it as well as complete their graduate studies.
- Advanced Programming Languages
- Advanced Computer Graphics
- Advanced Analysis of Algorithms
- Advanced Theory of Computation
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advanced Operating Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at King Abdulaziz University and/or in Saudi Arabia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Computer Science – Computer Engineering Information systems or information technology from a computer college
- Required GPA: very good
- Employer's approval: Required
- Cumulative average of 50%.
- Test for university graduates 40%.
- The degree of specialization of the applicant is 10%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.