As the anticipation of jobs being challenged by Artificial Intelligence becomes a reality, we aim to share the skills and depth of understanding needed to design, develop, and supervise these new forms of financial intelligence.
In line with the CFA curriculum we have launched a new module on Ethics, Financial Regulation and Corporate Governance, offering you the opportunity to study with a European business school partner.
WBS benefits from excellent links to key financial institutions and employers, and this course has benefited from industry recommendations.
Graduates from this course at the University of Warwick have gone on to work for employers including: Barclays Capital, Bloomberg, Deloitte, EY, JP Morgan and PwC. They have pursued roles such as: Consultants, Analysts, Senior Associates and Finance Specialists.
Compulsory modules include:
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Asset Pricing
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
- Empirical Finance
- Ethics, Financial Regulation & Corporate Governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Artificial Intelligence View 790 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- You must supply one academic or professional reference, your referee can know you on either an academic or professional level.
- Once you have paid your application fee, we will email your referee inviting them to submit a reference for you online. It is your responsibility to ensure that your reference has been submitted.
- Your CV is not mandatory but it might strengthen your application. A good CV should include information on your academic achievements, internships and/or extra-curricular activities.
- You must supply an official transcript of your degree with your application, which includes modules from all years of your degree including those being studied in the final year. Failure to provide this will result in your application being delayed.
- This should be around 500 words in length
International37500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National32500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.