The International Training Centre of the ILO (the Centre) is offering the Management of Development programme of Turin School of Development and in partnership with the University of Turin. This intensive, blended Management of Development programme of Turin School of Development includes three successive phases: internet-based distance learning, interactive classroom attendance, and practical research work. This Master, conducted in English, is in its 18th edition and has been successfully completed by approximately 560 students from more than 80 countries worldwide.
Who attends this course?
The Master is for professionals in public and private institutions and NGOs working in the area of development, and graduates aspiring to work in this area.
What will I be able to do?
The contents and the learning delivery methods are designed to provide the participants with the full spectrum of competencies.
- Demonstrate an interdisciplinary understanding of the issues, processes, and the practice of development.
- Apply acquired technical and interpersonal competencies in order to enhance the economic and social benefits of development projects and programmes.
- Conceptualize and formulate a full-scale project proposal for a development initiative/project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- What are the defining characteristics of sustainable development? Which issues and processes can be identified behind this broad concept?
- How to plan and manage project interventions to achieve development objectives?
- What is results-based management and how is it applied in the development context?
- What policies and strategies may contribute to sustainable transformations in terms of cultural, political, social, economic and environmental changes?
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development Corporate Communication View 6 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university-level academic institution
- Evidence of English proficiency
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.