The International Trade Law programme of Turin School of Development aims to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the main legal issues concerning international commercial contracts, from contract drafting to dispute resolution, with an emphasis on recent developments and the increasing complexity of contract law, including the impact of new technologies and the role of compliance for MNEs. It also covers the key international institutional and legal frameworks for international trade and investment, and incorporates a dedicated module on international dispute settlement, international commercial arbitration and transnational domestic litigation.
Who attends this course?
This Master has been designed for recent university graduates who intend to work in the fields of international trade law, for example in law firms, corporate legal departments, governments, international organizations, and academic or research institutions. Law consultants, practitioners, and young managers wishing to expand their knowledge in the fields of international trade law would also benefit from this Master.
What will I be able to do?
This intensive, year-long Master combines online and residential work for students at different stages of their careers.
- Leverage legal knowledge in the field of international trade law and transnational contract law
- Utilize competencies for international public, private, and comparative legal analysis
- Negotiate and draft contracts and plan for dispute resolution
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Compliance with trade-related transnational and international sets of rules
- Negotiation, drafting, and management of international commercial contracts
- International dispute resolution and arbitration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 3 other Masters in Business Law in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a first level university degree of at least 3 years’ duration in law, economics, political sciences, business administration or equivalent.
- The validity of non-Italian degrees must be recognized under Italian law and regulations.
- The Master is entirely delivered in English. Knowledge of the English language is a pre-requisite and must be proven in the application form with supporting documents.
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.