Global Health at Hasselt University provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to manage these complexities by giving you a sound theoretical basis, mixed with applied classes and an internship. Our programs is a collaboration between Ghent University, Catholic University of Leuven, Hasselt University, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Antwerp University. In line with the interdisciplinary character of this course, the lecturers and teachers involved in this Master form a unique interdisciplinary mix to deal with the current Global Health issues and challenges.
In the second year, the Master’s programme offers two tracks. Students graduating from our ‘Global Health Policy and Programmes’ option will be more oriented towards government institutions, international organizations, development agencies, non-governmental organizations or lobbying and advocacy. Those graduating from our ‘Research Methods in Global Health’ option will focus more on national and international research institutions working in fields related to global health.
- Essential Skills in Global Health II: leadership skills
- Research Methods in Global Health II: evidence synthesis
- Global Health Challenges
- Global Health Governance and Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 10 other Masters in Public Health in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency: TOEFL 550/213 or IELTS score 6.5
- Start the online application.
- After the two steps of the online application have been concluded, you will receive an email inviting you to send in your application package (hard copy).
- Submit the application package in hard copy.
- Personal motivation letter
International1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1452 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1452 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hasselt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.